Fume Exhaust Hooda
Product Code : SVT09
Brand Name : S. V. T. LAB
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Impelled with a quality centralized approach, we have been engaged in providing the premium quality Fume Exhaust Hood to our customers. In order to design this hood experienced professionals of our authentic vendors use quality-tested components and latest techniques. The offered hood is extensively used to limit the exposure of hazardous as well as toxic fumes. In addition to this, we put forward this Fume Exhaust Hood at reasonable prices for our customers.
- Excellent filtration efficiency
- Optimum performance
- Hassle-free operations
- User-friendly interface
Fume Exhaust Hood – By Pass Type
We manufacture Fume Hood (By-Pass Type) are designed in such a manner that closing the front sash causes a re- distribution of air entering the hood through the sash opening eliminating high velocity air streams in the near closed position of the sash. The by pass opening above the sash minimises fluctuations in face velocity as the sash is raised or lowered. The by pass hood is more desirable for use with fragile apparatus and instrumentation. Since the face velocity does not reach levels which might be detrimental to experimentation.
Product : SVT LAB FUME EXHAUST HOOD – BY PASS TYPE
- MOC External : Galvanized Iron (18G) or Stainless Steel with 70 Microns Epoxy coated.
- MOC Internal: Chemicals, Acids, Water & Fire Resistance Construction
- Front Sash: Maximum up to 900mm.
- Exhaust collar : Minimum 6” dia PVC pipe.
- Working Table: granite Slab 18 mm ± 1mm thicknesses.
- Front Sash : 6mm Clear Toughen glass with side Panels, Balanced with
- Light : Fluorescent Tube with FRP Frame with Clear Toughen Glass
- Other Electricals : 3 pin Socket, 15 amps – 2no. On / Off Switch Push Button.
- Standard Reference : ASHRAE-110 & EN14175-3
- Face Velocity : 0.45 ± 0.05mps. Or 90 FPM ± 10FPM.
- Illumination of Light: Minimum 800 lux on Work Table.
- Noise Level: Less than 67 db on Scale‘A’When Ambient Sound Level not
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Main Domestic Market
- South India